2. Usus License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sara App’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Sara App website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sara App at any time. Upon ceasing to view these materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Sara App’s website are provided ‘as is’. Sara App makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement. of rights.
- Furthermore, Sara App does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to these materials or on websites linked to this website.
In no event will Sara App or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the materials on Sara App, even if Sara App or a Sara App authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Sara App’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sara App does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Sara App may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Sara App does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Sara App has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sara App of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user’s own risk.
Sara App may revise these website terms of service at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service
These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Sara App and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.